Sunday, July 29, 2012

Planning...or something of the sort

I am really trying to plan for the first 6-8 weeks of school in great detail. I seem to be caught up in the aesthetics of how my lessons plans look. I know I should not worry about that, instead I should be solidly focused on the content. It's just not happening... In order to get my mind free to focus on the content, I really need the format and the colors to mesh and make sense to me (and pretty of course!).
I was trying to get the correct fonts, and the ones I have were just not doing it for me. I remembered I had pinned on one of my bulletins on pinterest.com about free fonts. Well guess what? Not only are they free, they are absolutely what I needed. Miss Tina over at http://misstiina.com/ has a great selection you can pick from. Head on over and get some for yourself. Make sure you read the disclaimer and leave her a comment as well. Have fun looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover