Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Getting Organized...in Style!

My organizational skills need some fine tuning. Jodi, over at clutter-free classroom, always has some great ideas on how to stay organized without breaking the bank. I really need that right now. This is the before and after picture on her site:
 

She has step-by-step directions with photos on her site. You can even download a copy of the labels for FREE. 
As for my organizational boxes, they never, ever, looked quite so nicely as hers. I usually had one box to put all my copies for the week. As you can imagine, it wasn't very organized or clutter-free. Well, I have put it on my to do list for this week as I get my classroom ready. I will post a before and after of my boxes...talk about pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover