Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Notebooking

I am so excited! I love making notebooks with my students. I love the content that can be included, the interaction, the different modalities that can be addressed, the differentiation, as well as the versatility with creativity. Today, while looking for MORE ideas on how to make my students' notebooks a little better better and at the same time giving them a little makeover, I came across The Notebooking Fairy (literally!). Jimmie has a ton a great ideas, how-to's, information, resources, and free reproducibles.   Her Notebooking Success is also on sale right now. Go on over and check it out...I'm really glad I did.
The Notebooking Fairy -- printables and how-tos with a pinch of pixie dust


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover