Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fabulous Class T-shirt

At the beginning of the year I saw this caricature t-shirt of students on Pinterest. I thought the drawings were beyond cute, and decided this would be a perfect class shirt for the year. WOW! I am so glad we ordered them.  The students brought in $8 each, drew a bust of themselves with only a black pen on a small index card, and off the order went to Whitney Daniels Designs (whitneydanielsdesigns.com). Three weeks later we have our fabulous, unbelievable, awesome, fantastic, too-cute, wonderful (I can go on and on), t-shirts.
 They are really a happy bunch, but they are starting to think they are too cool for pictures or smiling for that matter.
They come in a variety of colors and the quality is very good. ( NO I am not part owner or receiving any commission--lol!) I am definitely ordering these t-shirts every single year.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover