The following are some of the activities did:
- P.E.: 100 minute obstacle course
- Cookery: making Zero the Hero donuts--we used biscuit Pillsbury dough and simply put a hole through the middle before making them.
- Writing: (this was a project) Students wrote a narrative piece on their lives in flashback mode. They wrote about what they accomplished, became famous for, and succeeded at by the time they were 100 years old. They also described the future, what technologies exist, and what the world looks like in 2103/2104 respectively.
- Reading: (still looking for an upper grade book)
- Math: Students will be building towers with 100 cards, cups, and Popsicle sticks.
- Art: Using a 2-liter soda bottle, they created a model of themselves at 100. I saw this on Pinterest as Biography Bottles @ The Millbrae Library.
One of my AWESOME students